► All traffic is prohibited:
- on the Zeedijk-Wenduine (front) from the first Sunday of the Easter holidays until September 30th, except from 6 until 10 am and on the last Sunday of the Easter holidays, the 1st, 15th, 16th and last day of the month.
- on the Zeedijk-De Haan (boulevard), except:
■ from the Dürerhelling up to the Prinses Josephinelaan:
• the first day of the Easter holidays until September 30th: daily from 6 until 12 am;
• October 1st until the first day of the Easter holidays: daily from 8 until 12 am.
■ from the Goethehelling up to the Prinses Josephinelaan:
• April 1st until September 30th: the 1st, 15th, 16th and last day of the month;
• first and last day of the Christmas and Easter holidays.
► The traffic of motor vehicles, bicycles and go-carts is forbidden on the beach, in the woods, in the dunes and on the lower front of the Zeedijk-De Haan. The use of any apparatus or object on the beach and in the dunes is prohibited, when this hinders or endangers other people.
► Neither cycling nor use of go-carts is admitted on the Zeedijk-De Haan and the Zeedijk-Wenduine (from the Rotonde to the Demeyhelling), with the exception of the square of the Rotonde.
► Skateboarding is strictly forbidden on the public roads and on all other public places of the municipal territory, except for the space provided for this purpose by the municipality.
► Barbecue parties on the beach, in the dunes and other public places can only take place after official permission by the mayor.
► Going offshore from the beach with scooters and/or jetski's is forbidden.
► Spending the night in caravans, tents, campers, etc. is prohibited on public roads, in the woods, in the dunes and on the beach.
► Dogs are not allowed on the beach, in the dunes and in the sea from June 1st to September 30th, between 10 am and 7 pm.
Except for these periods, dogs allowed on the beach do not need to be leashed. However the dog owner must always be able to control his dog in order to avoid that public order on the beach is disturbed. Dogs must always be leashed in the woods and anywhere else on public roads.
Dogs are not allowed in playgrounds and sunbathing areas.
No dogs are allowed on the church yards and in the municipal buildings, except assistance dogs for visually or motor-disabled persons.
Pitbull terriers are strictly forbidden on the whole communal territory of De Haan.
► Horses are not admitted on beach entrances and on the beach at high tide or during Easter holidays and in the period from June 1st to September 15th, between 9 am and 7 pm.
Riding in the dune section between the Koninklijke Baan and the beach is forbidden, except for the bridle paths.
The entrance from the Koninklijke Baan to the beach of Vosseslag is also forbidden for horses during the Easter holidays and the period from June 1st to September 15th.